Names of Multiples
Nicolas & Brian
Age of Multiples in Photo
They are 3 years old... Oct. 2006
Thay are 9 years old...Sept. 2012
Zygosity of Multiples (Identical, Fraternal, Unknown)
All About My Multiples: Pregnancy & Birth
They were born June 5, 2003. Nicolas (A) was 4 lbs 11 oz and Brian (B) was 4 lbs 15 oz. They were about 4 weeks early, born via C-section.
My Multiples Are Special Because...
These two boys are so precious. They tell me all the time, "mommy, I love you and you're pretty." At about 4 years old, they started talking about living together as grownups and they still do to this day. They are so close that even though they have their own beds (bunkbeds), Nicolas will sneak into the bottom bunk with Brian. They seem to sleep better together. They also do the typical rivalry and turn everything into some type of competition with each other, even if it's not supposed to be, or impossible to be, they find a way, but they enjoy it. They have such a closeness but yet are such different individuals.
- They will always have a best friend that knows them better than anyone.
- They learn the value of sharing early.
- Even if you do the dressing the same, reenforce their individualism.
- DON"T do the rhyming names... it's so cliche. (Personal opinion)
- Always be fair and equal to each.
- Never punish both for one's mistake... there is no guilty by association with twins, otherwise they would be doomed forever.
- Let them work out their differences on their own but be on alert... they are brutal with each other when they have a dissagreement. Let then duke it out unless it gets out of hand to avoid ER.