This is a tasty treat to make with your twins or multiples. Using a base of refrigerated roll dough, these bite-size rolls are the perfect size for little hands and mouths.
Time Required: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Separate 2 (8 oz.) each rolls of refrigerated crescent roll dough into 8 rectangles, pressing down perforations.
- Spread each triangle with softened margarine (you'll need 1/4 - 1/2 cup of margarine).
- Combine 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Sprinkle mixture over dough rectangles.
- Starting at the short end, roll up each rectangle.
- Cut each roll into five slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make a glaze by combining 1 cup of powdered sugar with 1/4 cup milk or juice (apple or orange).
- Drizzle glaze over warm rolls.
What You Need
- crescent roll dough
- softened margarine